Terms of Service
Terms of Service: By using this site the user, site visitor, agrees to the following:
- Buyer: Individual Purchasing from Brighter Tomorrow
- Seller: Brighter Tomorrow
- Website: Brightertomorrow.info
- Sales: Purchase made from Brightertomorrow on brightertomorrow.info
- The term Brighter Tomorrow, Justice for Chunky, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pacific House, 382 Kenton Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 8DPOur company registration number is 10721118 at Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you contact us we may retain contact information for a reasonable period. Should you opt to receive our newsletter information you provide may be used to send newsletter along with marketing material.
- Any sales data will be retained for the minimally necessary period.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, logo, photographs, documents, analysis, Justice for Chunky petition on change.org, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This site contains original documents written by this campaign for review this includes: Vision for Animal Abuse Register, Cost and Benefit Analysis. These documents are not to be for a commercial or publication use without first contacting the owners of this site. Please use below contact form if you wish to obtain permission to use a document.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This site provide sales of products made by Maxine Berry and a portion of the proceeds will support the campaign.
- Any agreed returns is at buyer’s expense and must be raised within 14 calendar days of receipt.
- UK items are shipped via Royal Mail and delivery dates, are at best estimates.
- International shipments are shipped via Royal Mail in the UK and dispatched by the local carrier.
- Price of shipping internationally only includes the shipping cost. It does not include any taxes, fees that may be charged by the local carrier and it does not include any custom charges. Any charges or taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Any issues with the product please contact using the below form or email at: email@example.com
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.