Terms of Service Including Sales Terms
By using this site the user, site visitor, agrees to the following:
- Buyer: Individual Purchasing from Brighter Tomorrow
- User: Individual on Site but has purchased during their current session
- Seller: Brighter Tomorrow
- Website: Brightertomorrow.info
- Sales: Purchase made from Brighter Tomorrow on brightertomorrow.info
- The term Brighter Tomorrow, Justice for Chunky, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pacific House, 382 Kenton Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 8DP. Our company registration number is 10721118 at Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you contact us we may retain contact information for a reasonable period. Should you opt to receive our newsletter information you provide may be used to send newsletter along with marketing material.
- Any sales data will be retained for the minimally necessary period.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, logo, photographs, documents, analysis, Justice for Chunky petition on change.org, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This site contains original documents written by this campaign for review this includes: Vision for Animal Abuse Register, Cost and Benefit Analysis. These documents are not to be for a commercial or publication use without first contacting the owners of this site. Please use below contact form if you wish to obtain permission to use a document.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Brighter Tomorrow provides a user access to social media login as a way to have a seamless purchase. If the user logins into their social media account from this site they are subject to the terms and conditions of the social media site too. If the social media site provides Brighter Tomorrow information regarding the user or buyer then Brighter Tomorrow may retain the information for their purpose.
- Shipping information, including dispatch time, is an estimate and actual shipping times may change based on size of order or time of year.
- Payment of products and services on this site is made via PayPal or other options that the owners’ of this site may choose to provide.
- Sale is for personal use only. At the time of purchase buyer agrees not to resell the product without express written permission from Brighter Tomorrow. Any attempt to resell the product, any attempt to use photographs, or any attempt use our logo without express written permission may result in legal action being taken with the individual paying Brighter Tomorrow’s legal costs.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to payment, payment must be for the full amount and the funds must clear before the product or service is provided.
- This site provide sales of products made by Maxine Berry and a portion of the proceeds will support the campaign.
- Any agreed returns is at buyer’s expense and must be raised within 14 calendar days of receipt.
- UK items are shipped via Royal Mail and delivery dates, are at best estimates.
- International shipments are shipped via Royal Mail in the UK and dispatched by the local carrier.
- Price of shipping internationally only includes the shipping cost. It does not include any taxes, fees that may be charged by the local carrier and it does not include any custom charges. Any charges or taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Any issues with the product please contact using the below form, call us, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
- Brighter Tomorrow offers a 14 day money back guarantee, from date of delivery, on all purchases of products made from this site.
- Brighter Tomorrow does not currently work with 3rd party sellers to sell our products. Any product bought from a 3rd party seller bearing our likeness is a fake product. Brighter Tomorrow accepts no liability for products purchased through 3rd party suppliers and will not issue a refund.
- Please contact Brighter Tomorrow using the below form, emailing email@example.com, or by calling 07864 651070. To help Brighter Tomorrow process your request please include:
- Order number
- Delivery Address
- Method used for Payment
- Refunds are typically processed within 48 hours after receiving the required information. However, depending on payment method, bank rules, and location, the refund may not immediately show in your account.
- Buyer pays for return and will return all items sent with purchase
- Refund will not occur until item is received and inspected
- Return policy is invalidated if item has been: tampered, used, not bought directly from Brighter Tomorrow, or not all items returned.
If you have questions regarding the terms please use below form to contact us or call us