Brighter Tomorrow is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brighter Tomorrow may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29 July 2017
- Brighter Tomorrow: same as Brighter Tomorrow Limited
- Brighter Tomorrow Limited: same as Brighter Tomorrow
- Customer: someone buying from Brighter Tomorrow Limited
- User: someone who is on brightertomorrow.info/ and is not buying or is not ready to buy.
- 3rd Party website, person, or company not affiliated with Brighter Tomorrow
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- We may ask for your name. This will be for anything relating to a purchase or if you contact us with a question.
- If you contact us via phone or provide your phone number we may call you. However, we will not directly provide it to 3rd parties.
- Occasionally we may ask for job title or company information. We will only ask Job Title and / or company information if it regards media, those with whom we contact for support, or contact as potential suppliers
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To process orders.
- To provide support after purchase.
- To follow-up a contact made regarding a question, media, procurement, or inline with the operation of our business
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use data for analysis and reporting puposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.